The basic model of Pinova Meteo station includes:
1. Temperature and relative humidity sensor (RHT21)
2. Rain gauge (RG300)
3. Leaf moisture sensor (PLWS)
4. Software for PC - PinovaSoft (desktop and web application)
5. Software for mobile phones - PinovaMobile
7. Solar panel
Request a proforma
For disease models and SIM cards, it is necessary to pay an annual fee.
The agriculture weather station can be completely personalized by the customer and according to his needs he can choose which parameters he wants to measure.
- Air Temperature (°C)
- Relative air humidity (%)
- Precipitation (mm/m2)
- Leaf wetness (%)
- Temperatures in the plant zone (°C)
- Soil temperature (°C)
- Wind speed (m/s)
- Wind direction (0-360°)
- Global Radiation (W/m2)
- Photosynthetic activities (mol m-2s-1)
- Air pressure (hPA)
- Soil moisture (cb)
- Dew Point (calculation) (°C)
- Evapotranspiration (Eto) (calculation) (mm/m2)
Maximum number of sensors per station: 8
The Pinova Meteo station is fully automatic, which means the user does not have to go to it, to collect data. The station receives power over the day through a solar panel while working through the night on a battery, that is charge through the day. Pinova Meteo Station continuously collects data every 10 minutes and sends them every half an hour or an hour (more often or less often depending on your needs) via GPRS connection (m2m sim cards). Data goes to the servers, and when a user accesses the PinovaSoft application, it automatically retrieves data, processes them, saves it and displays it in a simple and transparent form.
WHY PINOVA METEO STATION?
Agricultural production depends mostly on weather conditions, it is constantly influenced by precipitation, temperature, wind, solar radiation, relative humidity, soil moisture, etc. Accordingly, you may many time ask following questions...
- Is the temperature and relative humidity of the air suitable for plant protection?
- What was the minimum temperature this night?
- How high is the temperature sum (degree day) on this day?
- When did it rain last Night or week?
- And how much ?
- Did the rain fall in the orchard or only at my home?
- Can I enter the plantation with mechanization with respect to precipitation?
- How many precipitations have fallen in the last 30 days or throughout the current year?
- Is the soil frozen? if yes, to what depth?
- Is the wind in the plantation too strong for plant protection?
- Was the wind affected on pollination or maybe too low relative humidity?
- How long is the leaf wet and is there any chance for disease infection?
- Considering the moment of plant infection which fungicide will I use, contact or systemic?
- What is the humidity of the soil at 40 cm?
- How deep the precipitation entered the soil?
- Do I need to irrigate and with what amount of water?
Many answers to the questions raised above affect the planning and implementation of agrotechnical operations. If the wrong decision is made, it will have a negative impact on the quality and quantity of the end product. With correct decision, you perform more precisely which means you save raw materials, time and energy, which leads to savings in money and reduced pressure of agriculture on the environment.
WHO ARE USEING PINOVA METEO STATION?
Agriculture weather station is used by fruit growers, vine growers, vegetable growers, nursery growers and cereals producers , regardless of whether it is bio, integrated or conventional production. Disease models are of great help while planning plant protection.
Agricultural Faculties and Institutes without information on micro climate conditions would not be able to conduct their field research. Except for the purpose of researching the agrometeorological station and its data are of great help in the education of students.
Pesticide producers also need data on micro climatic parameters when testing their products and consulting their clients.
For private advisors and state advisory services, it is essential to have measured meteorological data, so they can issue warnings and advise their users when and with what to go in plant protection.