PinovaSoft application is developed for transfer and processing of measured parameters, it is easy to install and use, and it requires only one click to calculate and display the average, minimum and maximum values of the measured parameters within the desired time period.
Except for standard periods of 10 minutes, 2 hours, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week, and 1 month, it is possible to adjust the display to other periods (10 to 50 minutes in 10 minute steps, 1 to 23 hours in 1 hour steps, 1 to 31 days in steps of 1 day, 1 or 2 weeks, and 1 to 12 months in steps of 1 month).
In the form of a report, the application allows to view the dew point in the 10-minute display, and the evapotranspiration in a one-day view.
PinovaSoft application enables:
- Graphical or tabular overview and printout of all data measured by Pinova Meteo Weather Station in real-time
- Automatic calculation and graphical or table overview of minimum, average, maximum and / or cumulative data values, across different time resolution
- Calculation of prognoses for disease development for individual cultures
- Calculation of dew point and evapotranspiration
- Calculation of temperature sum by algorithm degree-hour or degree-day
- Changing incorrectly measured values due to a fault at the station or sensor
- Print all of the measured values in the form of a graphic representation or table presentation on the paper
- Enrollment in comments can be entered in the graphical view, the user can enter the pesticide aplications and the means applied through the comments to help determine the next treatment period and the appropriate means.
PinovaSoft lets you view the following measured and algorithmic computed sizes:
- The exact date and time of the survey
- Temperature and relative humidity of air
- Temperature and humidity list time range
- Temperature and soil moisture
- Precipitation amount
- Wind speed and wind direction
- Air pressure
- Global Sunlight Radiation
- Dew point
- The likelihood and percentage, and / or the occurrence of infection (depending on the prognosis model)
- Length and stage of incubation (depending on prognosis model)
PinovaSoft application is available in 7 different languages: